food makes me happy, it's as simple as that :)
try these if you're in need of some new eats for fall:
1. tj's nonfat greek pumpkin yogurt. i have no words. NONE. it's like...ice cream...yogurt? but creamy...really, really creamy. with spices. and oh my goodness it is amazing.
2. pb & banana quesadillas. i make the peanut butter with PB2 (since i'm incapable of having a jar of real nut butter in my house for more than three days...), slice up a banana, toss it in a soft, doughy tortilla, fold it in half and sprinkle it with cinnamon. best dessert-y, filling, nutrient packed, protein-y, healthy breakfast ever.
3. tj's ginger cats cookies. confession - these didn't last more than 60 hours. oops.
4. brussel sprouts with bacon and garlic. easy peasy and perfect for autumn!
5. dates. in a salad. or more specifically, this salad. arugula + dried cranberries + dates + goat cheese + apple + shredded carrot + drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette. so awesome.
happy monday, lovelies.