Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

introductions.

why, hello! i see you've found my new food blog :)

thanks for stopping by, i've really been meaning to create one of these for about a year now because, if you know me at all, you know i'm addicted to food blogs. and, after an entire summer of living in a frat house with no decent kitchen or supplies to cook and bake, i have now moved into a gorgeous apartment where i can cook and bake to my heart's content!
let me explain...

i'm 22 years old and i grew up about an hour north of new york city in this wonderful place:

i miss warmth.

after fifteen years of dancing and four years going to college in new york city, i decided i needed to make a change, and commitment, for myself, my career and my future. so, i moved here about two and half months ago:

after road-tripping across the country with my dad (best trip ever), i found my way to a frat house at UCLA. if you're wondering why i chose to live in such a place filled with ants, the stench of day-old beer, leftovers on the bathroom floor, vomit in the sink (lovely, i know) and tons of shouting boys, it's honestly because it was inexpensive, i wasn't sure where in LA i wanted to settle down, and it was actually nice to have lots of people around in a place where i knew almost no one. i don't regret it one bit!

okay, back to introducing myself - i'm in LA to pursue dance and chase my dreams. i'm also a hostess at a new restaurant (with a top chef!) and i'm working on modeling on the side, but dance is my main priority. my dream job? dancing back up for katy perry, hands down.

so far i've had some amazing experiences including auditioning for glee, walking in a runway show in newport beach, and doing a photo shoot in the mojave desert! but, things can only get more exciting from here. so, this is a chronicle of all my los angeles adventures with dance, modeling, and of course, food. looking forward to sharing it with you :)

xo jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment