Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

hump-day treat.

gooood morning (almost afternoon) los angeles. it's been a busy one, so far, between running to american apparel to get a top for the kanye audition and finding a place to print out my resume. before i headed out, i fueled up with some oats with brown sugar, banana, cinnamon and a splash of cold skim milk.
and a cup of hot coffee with cinnamon, of course! i forgot to sprinkle some on top of the grounds, so that's the weird stuff floating on top of my cup, instead. i also ate an unpictured peach a few minutes ago and now i'm just getting ready for my audition/cleaning up my room a bit. i have a casting call for a commercial at 7pm and then mama d flies into LA tonight!
so excited.

i'm also planning on putting together a salad for lunch and hoping to grab some dinner from the whole foods cold bar at my favorite one in venice before i hit the airport. it's $2.00/lb. every wednesday! wish me luck (on the auditions, not so much whole foods...)!

xo jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment