Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

my favorite year yet.

2011 was all time.

starting with meeting one of my favorite people at midnight...


to a very memorable spring break...


and amazing times with my pulse girls...


and best friends...


to a bittersweet graduation...


and a trip across the country with my dad...


to a brave move to my new home in sunny california...


where i got signed by a talent agency...
and lived out a very memorable summer in a frat house with one of my best friends...


plus countless trips to warped tour #guestlisted...


dabbling in modeling...


and a new job with people i love...


to moving in with a new best friend...


but coming home to family for a visit...


and halloween at the happiest place on earth.


visits from momma d...


christmas at home with my family...


the start of my very first professional dance job in a show...


and the beginning of a new passion...


it's really been the most amazing year i could've ever dreamed of with unforgettable experiences, introductions to new friends, quality time with old ones and my incredible family, and memories i'll carry the rest of my life :)

happy new year everyone!!!!!!

xo jordan




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great year! How did you find out about the cruise line job? Ive always thought that would be an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i had to audition for it! i'm in a show on the ship, not just working on it. i'm sure there must be a way to apply for a serving job or something, though! maybe try googling it?

    ReplyDelete