Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

home is wherever i'm with you.

i'm baaaack! phew, that was a long blogging break. my trip home to new york was composed of running around, grabbing coffee and meals with friends, traipsing through manhattan in pouring rain, baking and spending time with my family, and hanging out with the boy. it went all too quickly, but it's nice to be back in sunny LA in my gorgeous apartment with my awesome roommate! it's only my first full day back and i've already been to two auditions and one shift at work. i can already tell that autumn is going to be both busy and wonderful :)

here are some pictures from my visit to the east coast. you'll notice a lot of them have been messed with on instagram...my brother is obsessed and finally showed me how to use it!







and now, back to work! today is busy. normal blogging to resume tomorrow!

xo jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment